Over the past two weeks Eric, Sofia and I have been sorting out our footage and arranging it for our movie. we had almost all the footage we needed. We added two more scenes which we shot in class, which was a reverse mirror shot where we wrote on glass and filmed from the other side to break up the long mirror writing scenes and a reaction shot of the husbands face when he sees the mirror tip. We also had to record our sound, which was just whispers so that was all very easy to do. We have added colour effects and a vignette to make the movie look creepier and eerier. We have also added two songs which add to the rushed and spooky feeling that we are trying to create.